Cat Like Reflex Training MethodsIt can go with out saying that whatever your sport, improved reaction time & response time a.k.a. reflex speed will be vital. Any & even the slightest improvements in this skill can have astonishing results on your game. Think about it for a moment… even if you could shoot, move, and jump like MJ you’d still be at his mercy if you didn’t have his eyes. Meaning react unexpectedly, see defenders before they move, & beat the head fakes. Again this carries over to most every sport imaginable. Take the boxer, his whole game, the entire fight is react as fast as possible before your opponent does & don’t get faked out!Before we get started I want to clarify a couple things. There are 3 phases of speed. 1) Reaction time: This is the perception of an attack, or rather the interval between stimulus and the beginning of response. 2) Response time: This is the time it takes to choose an appropriate response to the initiation of the actual movement. 3) And finally, movement-speed. Quite simply how quick your counter punch is or how fast your body moves getting out of the way of trouble, etc…. Read full this story
- Martial arts transform lives of young women in Ho Chi Minh City
- No need for more role models from violent sports such as Mixed Martial Arts
- How a rising martial arts star went from being a humble pub bouncer to starring in a UFC main event - as he plans to return to the same watering hole for a celebratory drink after huge fight
- Insecurity: NYSC introduces martial arts training for corps members
- Shang-Chi Plot Details Rumored to Include Massive Martial Arts Tournament
- Major tennis event scrambles to ease coronavirus fears
- Titian's answer to the Sistine Chapel and Lucas Cranach's kinky German nudes – the week in art
- Coronavirus: Australia's performing arts industry 'could be brought to the brink'
- A fine balance: Degas and the art of ballet
- 'Plastic is political': upcycled art exposes Australia’s fraught relationship with waste
Faster Reflexes: Get the Edge in Tennis, Martial Arts, Soccer Goalies, & More have 348 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 10, 2005. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.