It is amazing to be able to say I am a whole, happy, healthy, loving woman. I was sick for the first 40 years of my life. Like millions of other human beings I grew up immersed in the family disease of alcoholism. For generations it has plagued my family. The unbalanced life I led is so common in our society; I didnt know anything was wrong. I was a participant in the chaos, confusion, neuroses, pain and suffering which is present in dysfunctional families. I call it The Dance of Death.I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri in the community of Clayton. The only memories I have of my father are when he would beat my brother and me with his belt so severely my clothes would cling to the bloody strap marks on my legs. He would make us wait for our punishment in our room before he dealt the ugly blows. My mother closed her eyes to what was happening. Both of them partied on weekends where I would find empty highball glasses scattered all over the living room. I had holes in th e soles of my shoes while my mother would model a new diamond… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive ShinobiRefle Senran Kagura Will be a “Pure and Healthy” Game
- Can joy be more 'adult' than violence?
- Westworld showrunners reveal how they came up with those creepy opening credits - exclusive
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Two, Episode Two: ‘A House Divided’ Review
- Luxuria Superbia: let’s talk about sex
- Overwatch Voice Actors Dance Like Their Character’s Emotes
- Six New Year’s Resolutions the Game Industry Should Make
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2’ Review
- Battleborn Lead Writer Leaves Developer Gearbox Software
- Cities Skylines: After Dark review
The Joys of Being Healthy have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 23, 2005. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.