A human resources executive at America Online resigned amid an internal probe into his relationship with a consulting company, a source familiar with the matter said Wednesday. Gregory Horton left AOL Time Warner’s online division several weeks ago during an internal investigation of his ties to human resources company Pinebrook Consulting, the source said. Read the full story.
- 2 top aides to embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt have resigned amid ethics investigations
- The Latest: Armenian prime minister resigns amid protests
- Samsung Top Execs Resign Over Fraud Charges
- Fox News shakeup: Roger Ailes resigns amid allegations, Rupert Murdoch steps in
- Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich resigns amid controversy surrounding his anti-gay past
- SEC Charges ex-AOL Execs on Online Ad Fraud
- Microsoft Game Studio Exec Resigns
- Yahoo! CEO Scott Thompson resigns amid resume scandal
- South Korean technology leak suspect dies amid probe
- Trump vows to 'fight back' against Mueller probe
AOL exec resigns amid probe have 150 words, post on www.zdnet.com at September 10, 2003. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.