Air Transat was represented by its in-house counsel, Lynda Gautreau, and by a team of lawyers from Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP led from the Montreal office by Xeno Martis (banking/corporate finance), David Lemieux (banking/corporate finance) and Alain Ranger (tax) with the assistance of John Abraham and Eric Belli-Bivar (banking/corporate finance) of the Toronto office and Scott Perrin (banking/corporate finance) of the Vancouver office. Bank of America and the syndicate of lenders were represented by a team of lawyers from McMillan Binch led by Michael Templeton (tax), Peter Willis, and Tracey Lazareth (corporate/financial services) with the assistance of Tim Baron, Andrew McFarlane, and Stephanie Robinson. James Fisher and Louise Joseph of Legault Joly Thiffault acted as special counsel in Quebec to Bank of America and the syndicate of lenders.
- Pariah-in-Chief: Donald Trump is $1bn in debt, an impeachment trial is due next week, criminal charges are possible – and he’s being abandoned by banks, cronies and even his Mar A Lago neighbours
- Fare wars, space flights and brave startups: How flying will change in 2021
- Trump sold off the Arctic Refuge — Biden can help save it
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 16
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
- Meet the Australian who wants our vote for the top job at the OECD
- Antifa on Trial: How a College Professor Joined the Left’s Radical Ranks
Bank of America Canada Arranges Air Transat\'s Synthetic Lease Financing have 261 words, post on www.lexpert.ca at March 25, 2001. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.